Our client is a leading visual effects company, based in New South Wales, with an international and domestic portfolio of clients.
As the studio continues to grow, our client is looking for a CG Supervisor to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the CG team in producing stunning visual effects, bringing to life the visions of our creative team.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the CG team
- Work closely with the Founder and VFX Supervisor to establish the technical requirements of each project
- Develop and maintain efficient CG workflows
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure technical and creative consistency across all aspects of the project
- Mentor and train junior artists, developing their deadline management skills
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and tools, and implement them as needed.
- At least 8 years of experience in the CG industry with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role as a CG Supervisor or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of 3D software such as Maya and Houdini
- Experience managing CG pipelines and workflows
- Expertise in rendering technologies such as Arnold, Renderman, or equivalent
- Strong scripting and programming skills with languages such as Python, Mel, or equivalent
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple departments
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a studio that continues to set the bar in VFX work internationally. Working with an incredibly supportive team, you have the chance to advance in your career. Perhaps you are currently an Associate CG Supervisor, looking for that next step up? Apply now.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please call Siân on 0416 614 171 or submit an application via the button provided.
get the sticky
'the sticky' is Supaglu's regular newsletter featuring profiles of great people looking for work in vfx, games and animation, as well as articles and maybe some pictures (if you're lucky).
Feel free to sign up below (you can unsubscribe whenever you want).
If you're looking for work and would like us to feature you, or if you've written an article you'd like to contribute, reach out to us here.