Fulltime – permanent
Supaglu Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (Hybrid)
Our client is a leading visual effects company, based in Sydney, with an international and domestic portfolio of clients. Truly an employer of choice, they continue to lead the way in terms of workplace culture and career development opportunities.
As a result of winning new work, our client is seeking several highly motivated and capable, mid-senior level FX Artists to join the team. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for working closely with the creative team, producing high calibre visual effects.
- Collaborate with the creative team to understand the vision and goals of each project
- Create high-quality visual effects, including particle systems and simulations
- Optimize effects for real-time and/or pre-rendered use
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues with effects as they arise
- Work efficiently and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Mentor and guide junior FX artists, as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in post-production as an FX artist
- Expertise in Houdini on international quality feature film
- Proficient in scripting and programming languages such as Python, Mel, or equivalent, would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a studio that has a broad range of both domestic and international work, where you will be well supported by this passionate and highly skilled team. For more information, or to apply for the role, please call Siân on 0416 614 171 or submit an application via the button provided.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
get the sticky
'the sticky' is Supaglu's regular newsletter featuring profiles of great people looking for work in vfx, games and animation, as well as articles and maybe some pictures (if you're lucky).
Feel free to sign up below (you can unsubscribe whenever you want).
If you're looking for work and would like us to feature you, or if you've written an article you'd like to contribute, reach out to us here.