Fulltime – permanent
Our client is a leading visual effects company, based in Sydney, that creates
stunning and realistic visual effects for film and television. With a diverse portfolio of
work, they continue to lead the way in terms of workplace culture and career
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior VFX Production
Co-ordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
coordinating all aspects of the visual effects production process, from pre-production
through to final delivery.
- Liaise with clients, producers and supervisors to ensure that project requirements are met
- Create and maintain production schedules and budgets
- Coordinate the work of artists, animators and other production staff
- Ensure that deadlines are met and work is delivered to the highest standard
- Manage the flow of information between the production team and clients
- Identify potential problems and work with the production team to find solutions
- Manage the delivery of final shots to clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a VFX Production Co-ordinator or similar role
- Strong understanding of the VFX production process
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in project management software specific to the VFX industry (e.g. Shotgrid)
- Knowledge of industry-standard software such as Nuke, Maya and Houdini is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a passionate and highly skilled
team. For more information, or to apply for the role, please call Siân on 0416
614 171 or submit an application via the button provided.
get the sticky
'the sticky' is Supaglu's regular newsletter featuring profiles of great people looking for work in vfx, games and animation, as well as articles and maybe some pictures (if you're lucky).
Feel free to sign up below (you can unsubscribe whenever you want).
If you're looking for work and would like us to feature you, or if you've written an article you'd like to contribute, reach out to us here.