- Collaborate with the VFX supervisor and team to understand project requirements and artistic direction.
- Create and implement high-quality visual effects using Houdini.
- Develop and maintain efficient workflows and techniques to achieve desired results.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Collaborate effectively with other artists and provide guidance to junior team members, if necessary.
- Proven experience as a Senior Houdini FX Artist in the VFX industry.
- Strong reel demonstrating expertise in creating photorealistic visual effects.
- Solid understanding of the principles of animation, physics, and dynamics.
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be based in Australia.
If you are a highly skilled Senior Houdini FX Artist with a passion for creating exceptional visual effects, we would love to hear from you. Happy to talk day rates based on your experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.